ADDIS ABABA – President Sahle-Work Zewde on Tuesday received Letters of credence from twelve newly appointed ambassadors.
The list includes the ambassadors of five African countries as well as Canada and the United States.
Upon receiving their credentials, Shale-work expressed Ethiopia’s commitment to strengthen relations with the countries, according to the Office of the President.
The newly appointed ambassadors are:
- Abdullahi Warfa – Somalia
- Ana Nemba Uaiene – Mozambique
- Companero Mauricio Lautaro Sandino Montes – Nicaragua
- Charles Karamba (Maj. Gen) – Rwanda
- Ervin Jose Massinga – United States of America
- Georges Ternes – Luxembourg
- Joshua Tabah – Canada
- Mian Atif Sharif – Pakistan
- Mohamed Adim Mohamed Lino – Libya
- Ntsiuoa Castalia Sekete – Lesotho
- Sikder Bodiruzzaman – Bangladesh
- Sinikka ANTILA – Finland