ADDIS ABABA – Deputy Mayor of Addis Ababa city, Adanech Abiebie, has appointed on Tuesday eight officials to various posts in the city.
The appointment includes three advisors and two heads of sub-cities. Accordingly, the deputy mayor assigned,
– Mulugeta Tefera as Head of Revenues Bureau;
– Tefera Mola as Head of Labour and Social Affairs Bureau;
– Jemal Redi as CEO of Kirkos sub-city;
– Mekonnen Ambaye as CEO of Bole sub-city;
– Shisema Gebresilassie as Public Mobilization Advisor to the Mayor;
– Teteke Bekele as Organizational Structure Advisor to the Mayor;
– Tilahun Fekadu as Social Affairs Advisor to the Mayor;
and Yetnayet Mulugeta as Public Grievance and Complaint Office Head.